Open by appointment at 55 Lake Street, Nashua, NH. Contact us at barnloftstyle@gmail.com for more information.

Friday, August 3, 2012

Reminder-(FLASH) Sale Tomorrow!

(FLASH)-def. to come, move, or pass quickly

Barn Loft FLASH SALE, tomorrow, August 4th from
10am-Noon...only 2 hours!
We've got new items and clearance items.

Come check it out!

Lake Street Mills,
55 Lake Street
Nashua, NH

Park in Rear of Building(on the Lake Street side of lot) and follow white balloons to the second floor.

1 comment:

  1. I am dying to come and see your new store!! I was so bummed I couldn't make it to the open house ( wanted to get a sitter, so my 2 toddlers didn't go crazy), AND I'm still away in Wyoming.. until the end of next week.. so I will miss tomorrow! So when is the next one?!?!?! I'm so excited, and can't wait to come and browse and see what treasures you ladies have! ~Bre

    ReplyDelete