Open by appointment at 55 Lake Street, Nashua, NH. Contact us at barnloftstyle@gmail.com for more information.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Stocking Up!


Thanks again to everyone who made our August show a success!  Now the pressure is on as we restock, restore, and reinvent great old stuff to gear up for our 'official' Grand Opening on September 29th & 30th. If you enjoyed our June and August shows, well, you'll love this next one!  We plan to knock the socks right off those last two! 

Here are a few items we've already added to the showroom...
 




Want to see more?  Keep watching...
-Kris and Michelle

6 comments:

  1. Oooo great vintage stuff!! Don't tease me I am too far away to come LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessing over those jars in the middle photo, particularly the taller 2 in the back!!! ACK! are they for sale... if so how much??? e-mail me at doucettedesign@comcast.net :) Great stuff ladies! ~Bre

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pics are lovely,I loved teh jars!
    I'll be happy if you check out my blog too=)

    ReplyDelete